Ithaca Lacrosse provides an opportunity for the youth of Ithaca and the surrounding communities to participate in the sport of Lacrosse. The Ithaca Lacrosse Program has a long history of the supporting the success of its members academically, athletically, and socially. To help continue the progress, we are asking you to join in the 2017 Rock the Wall Challenge!The 2017 Rock the Wall Challenge:On 4/29/17 the players will be trying to reach a combined goal of 50,000 wall ball reps! Come out and support the players as we try to reach this momentous challenge!
The 2017 Rock the Wall Fundraiser will help continue growing the sport of Lacrosse in the Ithaca area. By helping us reach our goal, you are making it possible for The Ithaca Lacrosse Program to provide the equipment, time, and resources needed. All donations of any amount are well appreciated!!
Your donation helps two excellent causes: 80% of each donation goes toward the scholarships and equipment that support our thriving and important lacrosse program. The remaining 20% of your donation helps the following four charities: The Tompkins Country SPCA, The Ithaca Library, Family and Children Services, and the Finger Lakes Land Trust.Donations are tax deductible
This fundraiser has concluded.
A Title Sponsor will be able to submit a logo for the 2017 Rock the Wall Challenge, listed as a title sponsor on the t-shirt and web page, a huge shoutout on Facebook, and receive a significant thank you from the team!
Take the game winning shot and help us reach our goal! As a Game Winning Sponsor, you will receive a 2017 Ithaca Lacrosse Shirt, Sticker and photo as our way of saying thank you! If you would like, we can give you or your business a shoutout on our FaceBook page!
Some call it rippin' the duck, others, top cheddar, however you describe scoring goals, we want to thank you by giving a 2017 Rock the Wall T-shirt, a 2017 Ithaca Lacrosse sticker and photo to show your continued support of the team! If you or your business would like, we can give you a big shoutout on our FaceBook page as well!
Possession is the key to victory and reaching our goal. So just as a faceoff win provides the team with possession, your donation helps us secure a solid step towards our goal! As a thank you you will receive a 2017 Ithaca Lacrosse Photo and Sticker to show your continued support of the team!
Like a tough ground ball when your team needs it, your help will provide the path to our goal. As a thank you for your support, you will receive a 2017 Ithaca Lacrosse Sticker to show your continued support of the team!
Piggybackr is an online fundraising website for teams of all ages and experience levels. Bring your fundraising idea online and raise more for your school or group!
Stay on Fundraiser Page